On August 7, the Baycrest-led Centre for Aging + Brain Health Innovation (CABHI) will host an exciting Brain Health Forum in partnership with Aging2.0 at Baycrest in Toronto.
Founded in 2012, Aging2.0 is an international, interdisciplinary, and intergenerational organization supporting innovators taking on the biggest challenges and opportunities in aging.
The upcoming Aging2.0 Brain Health Forum will bring together 200 of the ‘best of the best’ thought leaders and innovators in brain health. This action-packed day will be full of rich discussion and targeted networking opportunities with and among like-minded experts and change agents.
Session topics will include:
- Brain Health: Challenges and Opportunities from a Global Perspective
- Needs: Families and Caregivers on the Front Lines
- Scaling Up: Keys to Going From Ideas to Impact
- Pitch for Partners: Innovator Spotlights
- Future Frontiers: What’s Next for Research, Policy and Innovation?
In-person experiences are often the most productive and meaningful ways to make progress, so we are looking forward to an enriching day of connecting.
All are welcome to join. Click here to register for the Brain Health Forum.
A full schedule of the day is available here.